2023 Ram 1500GROUNDBREAKING INNOVATIONS
Experience the power and versatility of the 2023 Ram 1500 truck, for sale at our Ram dealership near Tigard. Designed with exceptional durability and cutting-edge safety features, the all-new Ram 1500 is engineered to conquer even the most challenging tasks.
Whether you're off-roading or require dependable utility, the 2023 Ram 1500 capabilities are up to the challenge. Visit Northwest Jeep Chrysler Dodge Ram to schedule a 2023 Ram 1500 test-drive and experience its power for yourself. Our auto sales team is excited to help you finance a 2023 Ram 1500 nearby.
What Are the Different 2023 Ram 1500 Trims?
2023 Ram 1500Tradesman
- 117 cu. ft. of interior passenger volume
- Cruise control with steering wheel controls
- Heated side mirrors
2023 Ram 1500Tradesman HFE
- Multi-link rear suspension
- Auto on/off Halogen headlights
- 35.6 inches of rear legroom
2023 Ram 1500Big Horn
- New LED trailer hitch light
- Leather-wrapped steering wheel w/ audio controls
- Chrome grille surround and front & rear bumpers
2023 Ram 1500Laramie
- 1,890-lb payload
- 6-passenger seating capacity
- 25 highway mpg
2023 Ram 1500Rebel
- Dual zone front air conditioning
- Wireless phone connectivity
- Predictive Brake Assist
2023 Ram 1500Limited Longhorn
- 3.6-liter V6 engine
- Heated & ventilated front seats
- Forward Collision Mitigation
2023 Ram 1500Limited
- 5.7-liter V8 engine
- LED headlights
- Front & Rear Parking Sensors
2023 Ram 1500TRX
- Supercharged 6.2-liter HEMI® V8 engine
- 702 horsepower
- 10 performance speakers
2023 Ram 1500 Specs & Towing
Oregon Ram enthusiasts will be impressed by the powerful 2023 Ram 1500 powertrain options. Standard on new Ram 1500 trims is a 305-horsepower engine that's ready for any job you have in mind. For maximum capability, buy or lease a 2023 Ram 1500 TRX near Tigard to enjoy a 702-horsepower Supercharged engine. Other 2023 Ram 1500 specs and engine options include:
- 3.6-liter Pentastar® V6 engine with eTorque: 305 hp and 273 lb-ft of torque
- 5.7-liter HEMI® V8 engine with eTorque: 395 hp and 410 lb-ft of torque
- Supercharged 6.2-liter HEMI® V8 engine with 702 hp and 650 lb-ft of torque
- 3.0-liter EcoDiesel V6 engine with 260 hp and 480 lb-ft of torque
- 12,750-pound max towing capacity
2023 Ram 1500 Interior & Safety
Unwind in the luxurious Ram 1500 cabin while the truck takes care of the hard work. Looking to bring your favorite playlist or podcast to life? Ask about the available 19-speaker, 900-watt Harman Kardon® Premium Audio System. Buy or lease a 2023 Ram 1500 at our local Ram dealer for other available features like a dual-pane panoramic sunroof, and advanced safety technology such as available Blind Spot Awareness can keep you driving with peace of mind. Additional 2023 Ram 1500 interior features and safety technologies include:
- 12-inch digital cluster
- Head-Up Display
- 360-degree Trailer Surround View Camera
- Rear Cross Path Detection
How Powerful Is the 2023 Ram 1500?
If you're seeking the power to conquer Oregon backroads, the 2023 Ram 1500 engine is an excellent choice. When properly equipped, the 2023 Ram 1500 generates a maximum 702 horsepower, giving you greater performance than what other pickups are capable of. Plus, new Ram 1500 trucks for sale at our nearby Ram dealer can tow up to 12,750 pounds, making them the perfect choice for any job. To learn more, visit Northwest Jeep Chrysler Dodge Ram for a full 2023 Ram 1500 review.
Western OR Ram Dealership Near Me
Dominate jobsites and off-road ventures with ease when you buy or lease a 2023 Ram 1500 near Tigard. Visit Northwest Jeep Chrysler Dodge Ram to discuss Ram financing options and new truck lease specials with our auto financing experts. We'll help you secure a great Ram 1500 price in Western Oregon!
2023 Ram 1500 Frequently Asked Questions
Will 2023 Ram be redesigned?
Though the 2023 Ram 1500 offers many updated elements to both its interior and exterior, this new Ram truck isn't a complete overhaul from previous model years.
Will the 2023 Ram 1500 have a HEMI®?
Yes, the 2023 Ram 1500 engine options include two HEMI® powertrains that can generate up to 395 horsepower and 702 horsepower respectively.
How much will a Ram 1500 5.7 HEMI® tow?
The 2023 Ram 1500 towing capacity, when equipped with a 5.7-liter HEMI® V8 engine, can reach up to 12,750 pounds.
Is the 2023 Ram 1500 safe?
Yes! In fact, the new Ram 1500 is a 2022 IIHS Top Safety Pick, making this the fourth year in a row the pickup has been named a Top Safety Pick.