Now Hiring at Northwest Jeep Chrysler Dodge RAM
Technicians – Earn up to $50 an hour flat rate at Beaverton’s Northwest Jeep Ram!
We are offering automotive technician/mechanic pay in the auto industry, including:
Earn Up to $50 an hour
Fixed First Visit Scores and Monthly Productivity Bonuses
No Weekends – Open 7 am to 5 pm Monday through Friday
- We have two shops. Each of our shops has teams, which includes dedicated advisors and a shop foreman
Each of our shops has a dedicated shop foreman who will further your hands on expertise
- We pay for your training. Whether it is locally or regionally we will pay your travel expenses to have your increase your knowledge
- Paid Employee Medical
Management gives you the freedom to work your own schedule
Your Success is Our Success – we work as a team to get the right type of work in your bays
Over 36 Years in the same location
- High Volume Sales Dealership, which means our dealership always has work for you
28 Service Bays
ASE Certification is required and dealership experience is preferred.
Apply Today! Contact Dexter Eastburn at (971) 470 – 9660
Customer Service Representative
Northwest Jeep Chrysler Dodge Ram is actively seeking an experienced Service Advisor for our dealership. The role the service advisor is monumental in customer satisfaction scores, repeat and referral business. Compensation is based on a combination of both sales and Customer Satisfaction Scores set forth by the manufacturer.
· Greet customers promptly (under two minutes)
· Obtain customer and vehicle information (email and cell phone)
· Answers owners’ questions
· Clearly report all vehicle symptoms as described by the customer
· Determine and recommend needed repairs in accordance with OEM/Factory specifications
· Verify warranty and service contract coverage; explains provisions and exclusions
· Prepare a complete and accurate estimate of cost for labor and parts
· Monitor the progress of each vehicle throughout the day, updating customers by our texting platform.
· Maintains customer rapport by selling and explaining ethically needed vehicle repairs and maintenance
· Explaining all completed work and charges to the customer during an active delivery
· Meeting the customer’s expectations and maintaining high CSI scores
· Maintains critical and on-going relationship with owners and all customers assigned
· Previous automotive Service Advisor experience preferred
· Professional appearance and work ethic
· Interest in the automotive industry
· Proven record of achieving exceptional customer satisfaction
· Strong verbal and written communications skills
· Valid driver’s license and clean driving record
· Ability to multi-task and be self-managing
· Personal and professional integrity
· DMS and CRM experience a plus (Reynolds and Reynolds and WiADVISOR)
· Problem solver
· Enthusiastic, driven and energetic with a positive attitude
· Superior organizational skills and ability to manage detailed paperwork
· Computer literacy
Lot Attendant / Detailer
Northwest Jeep Ram in Beaverton is hiring lot attendants!
Duties and Responsibilities:
Interior and Exterior cleaning of new cars and used vehicles for delivery
Process dealer trades
Delivery of new and pre-owned vehicles
Assist with transporting vehicles to and from the auction, inspection, mechanic, tire shop, DEQ etc.
Setting customers up for test drives
Taking photos of vehicles for website
DMV docs pick-up and drop-off
Arranging vehicles in lot
Manage car lot and tidiness of dealership grounds
Assist in other Lot duties
*Must be 18 or older
*Must have clean driving record, able to be insured under our policy.
*Must have a valid driver license and reliable transportation
*No Criminal background
Spanish speaking is a plus, but not required
Northwest Jeep Ram is the highest volume Jeep Ram dealer in the Portland Metro area. Our family owned and operated dealership has several of our sales associates selling over 30 vehicles a month, some making over $12k a month. We are a volume store and our dealership is looking to increase our staff. Our sales associates must be willing to provide excellent customer service and product knowledge to potential customers and our current customer base. In this new age of retail the health of our employees and customers is our first priority. With customers shopping online more than ever, candidates must be able to:
Use our CRM tool to continuously provide answers, updates, and keep in contact with our prospects and current customers
Provide digital retailing solutions – compose emails, virtual walk arounds, text & video communication, and set appointments throughout the business day.
Have knowledge of brands and models that we offer.
Educate our customers about the aftermarket products we provide.
Introduce the customer to our parts and service areas and schedule the customer’s first service appointment with them.
Provide after sales follow up calls and communications throughout the entire life cycle of vehicle.
High SSI Scores, minimum of 12 vehicles sold a month, and customer treatment is a must to retain employment.
Pay: $70,000.00 – $120,000.00 per year