Join a Winning Team at Northwest Jeep Chrysler Dodge RAM
Technicians – Earn up to $45 an hour flat rate with paid medical at Beaverton’s Northwest Jeep Ram!
We are offering the best automotive technician/mechanic pay in the auto industry, including:
Up to $45 an hour
Paid Employee Medical
Production and Year End Bonuses
No Weekends – Open 7 am to 5 pm Monday through Friday
Our Advisors can sell – No slow days
Management gives you the freedom to work your own schedule
Your Success is Our Success
Over 36 Years in the same location
28 Service Bays
ASE Certification is required and dealership experience is preferred.
Apply Today! Contact Robert McGrain at (503) 526 – 1503
Customer Service Representative
Northwest Jeep Chrysler Dodge Ram is actively seeking an experienced Service Advisor for our dealership. The role the service advisor is monumental in customer satisfaction scores, repeat and referral business. Compensation is based on a combination of both sales and Customer Satisfaction Scores set forth by the manufacturer.
· Greet customers promptly (under two minutes)
· Obtain customer and vehicle information (email and cell phone)
· Answers owners’ questions
· Clearly report all vehicle symptoms as described by the customer
· Determine and recommend needed repairs in accordance with OEM/Factory specifications
· Verify warranty and service contract coverage; explains provisions and exclusions
· Prepare a complete and accurate estimate of cost for labor and parts
· Monitor the progress of each vehicle throughout the day, updating customers by our texting platform.
· Maintains customer rapport by selling and explaining ethically needed vehicle repairs and maintenance
· Explaining all completed work and charges to the customer during an active delivery
· Meeting the customer’s expectations and maintaining high CSI scores
· Maintains critical and on-going relationship with owners and all customers assigned
· Previous automotive Service Advisor experience preferred
· Professional appearance and work ethic
· Interest in the automotive industry
· Proven record of achieving exceptional customer satisfaction
· Strong verbal and written communications skills
· Valid driver’s license and clean driving record
· Ability to multi-task and be self-managing
· Personal and professional integrity
· DMS and CRM experience a plus (Reynolds and Reynolds and WiADVISOR)
· Problem solver
· Enthusiastic, driven and energetic with a positive attitude
· Superior organizational skills and ability to manage detailed paperwork
· Computer literacy
Lot Attendant / Detailer
Northwest Jeep Ram in Beaverton is hiring lot attendants!
Duties and Responsibilities:
Interior and Exterior cleaning of new cars and used vehicles for delivery
Process dealer trades
Delivery of new and pre-owned vehicles
Assist with transporting vehicles to and from the auction, inspection, mechanic, tire shop, DEQ etc.
Setting customers up for test drives
Taking photos of vehicles for website
DMV docs pick-up and drop-off
Arranging vehicles in lot
Manage car lot and tidiness of dealership grounds
Assist in other Lot duties
*Must be 18 or older
*Must have clean driving record, able to be insured under our policy.
*Must have a valid driver license and reliable transportation
*No Criminal background
Spanish speaking is a plus, but not required
Parts Counter Sales Associate
Northwest Jeep Chrysler Dodge Ram has an immediate need for an experienced Parts Counter person. Must be production driven with strong customer service skills and an attention to detail. Five day work week. with Saturdays required in the future but for now Monday thru Friday.
Successful candidate will have experience with OEM parts, knowledge of dealership DMS systems, excellent communication skills and the ability to lift 50 lbs and be able to follow direction and attention to detail.
Responsibilities Include but are not limited to:
Detailed inventory control, including ordering and stocking parts
Assist Technicians in a busy shop atmosphere
Assist Retail, Wholesale and Internal customers
Excellent compensation and benefits package with employer matched 401K.
FCA experience: 1 year (Preferred)
Experience with Reynolds and Reynolds a plus
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $18.00 – $24.00 per hour
Northwest Jeep Ram is the highest volume Jeep Ram dealer in the Portland Metro area. Our family owned and operated dealership has several of our sales associates selling over 30 vehicles a month, some making over $12k a month. We are a volume store and our dealership is looking to increase our staff. Our sales associates must be willing to provide excellent customer service and product knowledge to potential customers and our current customer base. In this new age of retail the health of our employees and customers is our first priority. With customers shopping online more than ever, candidates must be able to:
Use our CRM tool to continuously provide answers, updates, and keep in contact with our prospects and current customers
Provide digital retailing solutions – compose emails, virtual walk arounds, text & video communication, and set appointments throughout the business day.
Have knowledge of brands and models that we offer.
Educate our customers about the aftermarket products we provide.
Introduce the customer to our parts and service areas and schedule the customer’s first service appointment with them.
Provide after sales follow up calls and communications throughout the entire life cycle of vehicle.
High SSI Scores, minimum of 12 vehicles sold a month, and customer treatment is a must to retain employment.
Pay: $70,000.00 – $120,000.00 per year