Join a Winning Team at Northwest Jeep Chrysler Dodge RAM
Welcome to our Employment Opportunities page! If you’re looking for an opportunity to be appreciated and involved in your career, your search is complete. We have a great history of providing excellent career opportunities for sharp, energetic people.
We are always looking for qualified:
- Vehicle sales consultants
- Service technicians
- Service Advisors
- Parts Manager and Counter Sales Associates
- Lot attendants
- Guarantee Salaries for your first three months of employment
- After 90 days, your compensation is based on an aggressive volume pay plan. The more you sell, the more you make.
- Previous Sales Experience is not required. We will take the skills you currently have and make you into a selling machine.
- Medical, 401K, Dental plan available.
- Consecutive Days off.
- Our Dealership has been in the same location for 36 years, creating fantastic repeat business opportunities.
- 28 Service Bays
- Open Monday through Friday
- With over 36 Years in Business and a Top Volume Dealer means there will always be work for you
- Create Your Own Schedule
- Repair the Vehicles that Matches Your Skill Set
- We will pay you to go to school and expand on your craft
- Paid Time Off after One Year of Employment
- Receive Bonuses for Fix First Visit Scores
- Previous Jeep Ram Dodge Chrysler Experience Required
- Detailed Oriented
Supervise all aspects of the Parts Department
Maximize sales volume and gross profit for the Parts Department
Maintain high standards for customer satisfaction in the parts department
Maintain high standard for associate satisfaction in the parts department
Provide disciplined inventory management to achieve maximum results
Set the tone by providing an optimistic, exciting, nurturing environment for all parts associates
Maintain control over all issues related to the profitable operation of the Parts Departmentfocused toward maximum net profit retention
Protect customer privacy by complying with all directives of company Information SecurityProgram
Maintain high ethical standards, work habits, and Customer Satisfaction standards supportingall aspects of our company policies